The game interface of Yslandia is composed of 5 parts, numbered 1-5 in the screenshot below:
1. Your character’s status indicator, where you can find:
- Your character’s level, written on the photo
- The health level of your character in red
- The mana level of your character in blue (used for spells and magic)
- The experience points that your character has attained and the experience points required to progress to the next level, in yellow
Clicking on your avatar’s icon allows you to access the game menus (Character Page, Inventory, Spell Book, Quest Journal, Guild, Friends, Parameters).
2. This box displays an image of the map of the surroundings.
Clicking on it opens the full map of the area.
3. This button is used to select an enemy, a player, or an NPC on the screen and to change your selection.
4. The dialogue window displays the last message received.
5. This is the action button, which changes function depending on your location on the map and/or your selection.
Map of the World
The map of the world shows:
|The major locations|
|The location of players (yours in gold, members of your guild are in green with a crown (transparent = disconnected), others in green)|
|The location of the intermediate or final objective of your quest (green icon)|
|The location of available quests (transparent blue icon)|
|The location of totems, with the color depending on their state (free, taken by a clan)|
Click on the map to return to the game screen.
The dialogue window, or chat, allows you to communicate with other players and to receive game notifications.
To display or hide the chat window, use the button on the right. If the chat is open, you can send messages to other players.
The blue button on the left allows you to address players near you, both allies and enemies.
The button on the right allows you to exclusively address members of your guild, wherever they may be in the world of Yslandia.
The action button
The action button performs different actions depending on your position on the map and/or your selection.
|Display the map of the world (no selection, no special character location)|
|Change location (player near a door, opening…)|
|Talk to an NPC (NPC selected)|
|Attack (enemy selected)|
|Trade (player near a merchant)|
|Follow another player (ally selected).
Note: If you have selected an ally, you can access other options by clicking and holding the following icon.